All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecently there has been considerable interest in developing techniques based on number theory to attack problems of 3-manifolds; Contains many examples and lots of problems; Brings together much of the existing literature of Kleinian groups in a clear and concise way; At present such text exists
- Author(s)Alan W. Reid,Colin MacLachlan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 219
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight938 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.