The Arke of Noah for the Londoners That Remaine in the Cittie to Enter In, with Their Families, to Be Preserued from the Deluge of the Plague. Item, an Exercise for the Londoners That Are Departed Out of the Cittie Into the Coutnrey (1604) by James Godskall (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF MEDICINE, HEALTH & DISEASE. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This series includes fascinating studies on the human brain from as early as the 16th century, as well as early studies on the physiological effects of tobacco use. Anatomy texts, medical treatises and wound treatments are also discussed, revealing the exponential development of medical theory and practice over more than two hundred years. ++++ The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ The arke of ah for the Londoners that remaine in the cittie to enter in, with their families, to be preserued from the deluge of the plague. Item, an exercise for the Londoners that are departed out of the cittie into the coutnrey Godskall, James.Publication date from STC.Signatures: A-H I2 .Imperfect; Date obliterated. p.London: Printed by Thomas Creede, STC (2nd ed.) / 11935EnglishReproduction of the original in the Guildhall Library (London, England) ++++ This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)James Godskall
- PublisherEebo Editions, Proquest
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEebo Editions, Proquest
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.