Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Armenian Question in the Caucasus, Russian Archive Documents and Publications (1724-1914) is issued in this three-volume collection as a special topic of study for the first time in world historiography. The topic is presented as a complex based on rare documents and publications which were long stored as secret and top secret in the Russian State Historical Archive (St Petersburg) and the Russian State Military History Archive (Moscow). Volume one deals chrologically with the period 1724-1904, volume two deals with the period 1905-1906, and volume three deals with the period 1906-1914. All three volumes comprise two sections. The first section provides an analysis of the documents and materials. The second section contains copies of the originals in the archives and publications. 39 of the documents and materials presented in this volume are made publically available here for the first time. To guarantee academic objectivity, the contextual integrity of the archive documents has been preserved. All materials are arranged chrologically and by topic. The collection provides the reader with the opportunity to undertake a critical review of current theses on the Armenian question. It also assists the application of contemporary academic methods to a comprehensive study of the essence of this question.
- Author BiographyThe European Azerbaijan Society (TEAS) was launched in November 2008. Its objective is to promote Azerbaijan to international audiences and create a sense of community for expatriate Azerbaijanis. The Society regularly organises events across Europe in order to raise awareness of the unique, rich and varied culture of the region. TEAS also operates as a networking forum, focusing on areas such as business development, diplomatic relations, culture and education to promote greater understanding and co-operation between Europe and Azerbaijan.
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIthaca Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight4100 g
- Width185 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine157 mm
- Edited byTale Heydarov
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.