All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work marks the first reprinting of Muhammad Alexander Russell Webb's pamphlet on the Turkish viewpoint on the allegations of an Armenian Gecide at the hands of the Ottoman Empire.
- Author BiographyWebb was one of the first documented converts to islam in North America. He also founded three of the earliest American Islamic newspapers and periodicals, a printing press, and Islamic reading room.
- Author(s)Muhammad Alexander Russell Webb,Muhammed Abdullah Al-Ahari
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.