All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- Description#1 Amazon bestselling author Jim Mather's thrilling second vel. It is 1968. The Age of Aquarius. Free-love, drugs, and wild living. The yakuza bounty on his head forces Jonathan Lusk to flee Japan and return to the US for the first time since he left soon after the deaths of his parents when he was a child. Following in his father's and grandfather's footsteps, he enrolls at Stanford University. But he is far from a typical Stanford student. Jonathan Lusk has many secrets - his obligation to find and bring to justice the Palestinian terrorist who murdered his father; his membership in Japan's most elite security service, and his biggest secret of all, his budding love affair with the beautiful but forbidden Japanese princess, Nanami Yoritomo, who has vowed to join him at Stanford. Will she go against her imperial family's violent opposition to her being with a gaijin, a n-Japanese? Will the weight of his obligation to avenge his father's death cause him to forsake the young princess and turn his full attention to finding his father's murderer? And if he dares to take that path, can he possibly survive going face-to-face with one of the world's most deadly men?
- Author BiographyJim Mather graduated from Stanford University with a degree in communications and minor in creative writing. He went on to receive a master's degree and reach PhD candidacy in education at Stanford. He has published hundreds of articles in various periodicals, including years as a columnist for Black Belt magazine. Mather has spent many years in the Japanese martial arts, holds grandmaster status, and still teaches at his San Jose dojo, California, Karate Academy, which is one of the country's oldest schools. He is a former national champion and served for several years as a national coach for the official USA Karate Team under the US Olympic Committee. In the late 70s, he caught arrows on the old ABC TV show, That's Incredible!, and was the subject of a PBS short feature entitled The Arrow Catcher. Mather spends his days writing, teaching, and hiking along the Big Sur Coast, where he lives with his wife, Diane, and their dog, Mira.
- Author(s)Jim Mather
- PublisherJim Mather
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJim Mather
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.