All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis original collection of more than 100 images commemorates the artistry of a prominent figure from the Golden Age of Illustration. It surveys Crane's best paintings and offers a visual history of the first color illustrations for children's books, with scenes from fairy and folk tales and classics by Shakespeare, Hawthorne, and Spenser.
- Author BiographyA native of Liverpool, Walter Crane (1845-1915) was the son of a lithographer and painter who achieved early success with his color illustrations for children's books. His later art includes illustrations for the works of Shakespeare and Spencer as well as political cartoons.
- Author(s)Walter Crane
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJeff A. Menges
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.