All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most highly recommend instructional books for broad-edged calligraphy, this handbook is ideal for classes or self-study to master the basics of calligraphy. All of the essentials are included in this volume, from the history and practices of this ancient art to a guide to the tools, materials, and design basics needed to create elegant, beautiful writing for all occasions. Also featured is a gallery of examples from today s best scribes, along with detailed exemplars and diagrams.
- Author BiographyAnnie Cicale is a former chemical engineer who holds a BFA in printmaking and an MFA in graphic design. She has taught art on the elementary through university levels, has served on the faculty for international calligraphy conferences, and teaches workshops throughout North America. She lives in Fairview, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Annie Cicale
- PublisherBloomin Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomin Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width256 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.