All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive treatment of ultrawideband (UWB) antennas serves as an invaluable practical reference for anyone involved in antenna and RF design work. This authoritative volume enables engineers, researchers, and students to select the proper UWB antennas for applications, design and analyze UWB antennas, and integrate these antennas in an RF system. This second edition is updated and expanded throughout, providing a thorough history of antennas, numerous new problem sets and worked examples, along with new information on power wave theory, time-domain trans lines, matching techniques, and more. This book also addresses system issues like spectral control and efficiency.
- Author BiographyHanz G. Schantz is co-founder and CTO of The Q-Track Corporation, and a co-inventor of NFER(R) technology. His prior work experience includes IBM, the Lawrence Livermore National Lab, The ElectroScience Lab of the Ohio State University, and Time Domain Corporation. He earned his Ph.D. in physics from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Hanz G. Schantz
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.