All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtists won't believe their eyes as they learn to draw with photorealistic detail. The Art of 3D Drawing shows artists how to transform simple pencil sketches into jaw-dropping, photorealistic masterpieces. Through a variety of step-by-step exercises and demonstrations, pencil artists learn to take their drawing skills to a whole new level, beginning with a review of the basics, including perspective, shading, rendering textures, and building dimension. Practice lessons then demonstrate how to draw a range of subjects in realistic detail, from food and candy wrappers to animals and portraits. Finally, aspiring artists learn to use color media, including pencils and airbrushing, to add even greater dimension and realism to their artwork to complete their three-dimensional masterpieces.
- Author BiographyStefan Pabst calls himself the portrait painter, and for good reason. A professional artist based in Germany who grew up in Russia, Stefan creates photorealistic 3D drawings and paintings. He has been featured on BuzzFeed, My Modern Met, and Laughing Squid, among others, and his online instructional videos garner tens of thousands of views each. Learn more at portrait-gemalt-nach-foto.de.
- Author(s)Stefan Pabst,Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Note175 color photos
- Weight590 g
- Width222 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.