Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first collection of Amy Brown's wildly popular art. It was published by Chimera Publishing in 2003. The book is 157 pages of art, with a commentary by Amy Brown for every piece of artwork. The Art of Amy Brown has an introduction by the well-kwn author Charles deLint.
- Author BiographyAmy Brown resides in the Pacific Northwest with her family. As a child, her interest in Faeries sprouted when she was introduced to the works of Arthur Rackham, Brian Froud, and Alan Lee. Movies like The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and Legend played large parts in developing her love of fantastical tales and mystical creatures. Over the years various artists, books, and films from the past and present added inspiration to her growing imagination and continue to do so.
- Author(s)Amy Brown
- PublisherChimera Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationHamilton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChimera Publishing
- Content Notecolour plates
- Weight530 g
- Width305 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byTamora Pierce
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.