All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Art Therapy is written primarily to help art therapists define and then refine a way of thinking about their work. This new edition invites the reader to first consider closely the main elements of the discipline embodied in its name: The Art Part and The Therapy Part. The interface helps readers put the two together in an integrated, artistic way, followed by chapters on Applications and Related Service. Included with this edition is a DVD containing two hours of chapter-related video content.
- Author BiographyJudith Aron Rubin, PhD, ATR-BC, is a licensed psychologist and faculty member of the University of Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh Psychoanalytic Center. She is a former president and honorary life member of the American Art Therapy Association, and she consults, lectures, and gives workshops across the country as well as abroad.
- Author(s)Judith Aron Rubin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.