All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssassin's Creed steps into a brand new era. With intricately detailed environments and finely-honed and evocative historical reimaginings, this is a world into which you can immerse yourself and feel the echoes of the past come to life. Continuing in the footsteps of this already world-rewned franchise, Assassin's Creed III promises to be the biggest and best yet.
- Author BiographyAndy McVittie has worked in the video games industry for more than twenty years. The Assassin's Creed III art book represents a pinnacle in a career that encompasses magazines such as Mean Machines, Nintendo Official Magazine and PlayStation Plus, and a client roster that includes Yahoo!, Turner Broadcasting and Microsoft.
- Author(s)Andy McVittie
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight1139 g
- Width228 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.