All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1966, Kathleen Eaden, cookery writer and wife of a supermarket magnate, published The Art of Baking, her guide to nurturing a family by creating the most exquisite pastries, biscuits and cakes. Now, five amateur bakers are competing to become the new 'Mrs Eaden'. As unlikely alliances are forged and secrets rise to the surface, making the choicest choux bun seems the least of the contestants' problems.
- Author(s)Sarah Vaughan
- PublisherW F Howes Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRearsby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhole Story Audio Books
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.81
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.17
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.57
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.19
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.