All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive reference book for everything beadwork, offering a compendious collection of techniques, both on- and off-loom, for creating exquisite pieces using tiny beads. Each of the many techniques is illustrated with large how-to photographic steps (and inset diagrams for any especially tricky bits) and plenty of inspirational finished examples that use the techniques. There's a Stitch Dictionary as well as definitions of the myriad types of beads: their composition, sizes, shapes, and finishes; and how to use them, with clear guidance on principles of colour and design, and jewellery construction. Includes a unique collection of projects by different designers to showcase techniques and encourage readers to try out new skills.
- Author BiographyJane Lock is a jewellery designer and writer with a background in knitting and museum-licensing. She is obsessed with small beads and beadweaving techniques, and loves to share this passion via workshops and her published designs. When not beading, knitting or writing Jane can be found in her local bead shop talking about beading.
- Author(s)Jane Lock
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note500 colour
- Width215 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.