The Art of Being a Brilliant Primary Teacher by Andy Cope, Stuart Spendlow (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.42+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a good day, being a primary school teacher is the best job in the world. However, in the interests of grounding The Art of Being A Brilliant Primary Teacher in pure realism, Andy Cope and Stuart Spendlow readily ackwledge that it can also be the worst. The purpose of this book is to help you have more amazing days by inspiring and challenging you to be the best version of you because, at your best, you're flippin' awesome! Andy and Stuart use their experience, studies and 'what if?' moments combined with their 'don't judge us' attempt at humour to bring you a fun, slightly provocative, thoughtful and motivational read. The Art of Being A Brilliant Primary Teacher isn't riddled with lectures from old professors of centuries ago; it focuses on the here and w of teaching and is simply designed to help you be a brilliant primary school teacher whatever the weather (including wet playtime). Embrace the power of positive psychology, lift your happiness levels, discover tips and tricks to enhance your practice and get ready for some seriously brilliant primary teaching with this invative, practical and positive guide. Andy and Stuart tell it like it is, without preaching.This is their light-hearted, thought-provoking take on modern primary teaching. For all primary teachers - from newly qualified teachers to senior leadership team members - who want to become, quite simply, brilliant.
- Author BiographyAndy Cope is the author of the famous Spy Dog books, a trainer and a keynote speaker. He is an expert in positive psychology and happiness, which led him to develop The Art of Being Brilliant. This is delivered in various forms as workshops for businesses, conferences, teachers and teenagers. It has also informed the thinking behind his Brilliant books. Stuart Spendlow loves challenging the norm, trying new things and constantly questioning his teaching practice. His philosophy, in teaching and in life, is that everything should be done to challenge, grow and inspire. He is also the author of Penguinpig - an e-safety themed picture book for 5 to 7 year olds.
- Author(s)Andy Cope,Stuart Spendlow
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Art of Being Brilliant Series
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight227 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.