All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this gorgeous style guide from the 50s, American fashion designer Anne Fogarty reveals the secrets of 'wife-dressing' - the art of looking chic on all occasions, be it at a cocktail party, on the tennis pitch or in the boudoir. Illustrated with Fogarty's stylish drawings and 50s fashion photography from John French, this handbag-sized guide contains all the advice and inspiration you need to make you the happiest and hippest couple in town.
- Author BiographyAnne Fogarty (1919-1980) designed for Margot Inc., Saks Fifth Avenue and her own label, Anne Fogarty, Inc. She won numerous awards and her designs can be seen at the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Anne Fogarty
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note6 line drawings, 12 black and white photographs
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.