All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBelly dancing sounds exotic, graceful, and just a touch naughty, but it's also great exercise that isolates and tones every part of your body. The Art of Belly Dancing includes a full set of finger cymbals, adhesive jewels, and a 32-page primer to get you started. Get ready to master this ancient craft.
- Author(s)Jennifer Worick
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Weight109 g
- Width81 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.