About this product
- DescriptionLearn the rudiments of the ancient, sensual art of belly dancing with this unique kit. It's packed with a full set of finger cymbals, adhesive jewels to adorn your face, and a 32page book that explains all the basic moves: head slide, choo-choo shimmy, snake arms, and much more. Who knew exercise could be this much fun?
- Author(s)Jennifer Worick
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/02/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width64 mm
- Height57 mm
- Spine89 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and Other merchandise
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.