All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe an transformational leader during times of rapid organizational change The Art of Change Leadership represents a major milestone in the study of change leadership. An approachable yet thorough guide for leaders and team members that illustrates how to increase speed and agility during times of intense techlogical invation and fast change, this resource focuses on the ways in which you, as an individual, can harness your unique abilities to lead cultural change and personal leadership in a positive and proactive way. Through eleven comprehensive chapters, explore the need for increased human brain speed, how to improve your focus, the body/mind connection, agility within a team setting, improving productivity, communication with your team, and more. Techlogy, globalization, evolving business models these are just some of the variables impacting the competitive landscapes across virtually all industries. To keep up with the changes that these and other factors are creating, it is critical that you are able to understand what change leadership is, why it is important, and how you can leverage it in your workplace to positively impact your company. * Explore research on change leadership vs. change management to improve business * Leverage techlogy to improve productivity and adaptability to rapid change * Evolutionary approaches to change leadership that include energy management and invative mindset approaches * Discover questionnaires, assessments and quizzes to assess your change leadership agilities The Art of Change Leadership is a (r)evolutionary text that prepares you to increase your team's speed and agility, and to thrive in today's continually evolving business environment.
- Author BiographyCHERYL CRAN is the CEO of Evolutionary Business Solutions Inc., where she helps leaders and their teams evolve their executive, leadership, and team skill levels so that they can increase results. She is the author of five books, including the bestselling 101 Ways to Make Generations X, Y and Zoomers Happy at Work, and has written for Entrepreneur, Forbes, Metro New York, Readers Digest, Cosmopolitan, Selling Power, Builder Woman, Managing People, Meeting Planners Industry, and more.
- Author(s)Cheryl Cran
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.