All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis thorough guide to Chaplin's films traces his acting career chrologically, from his initial appearance in 1914's Making a Living to his final starring role in 1957's A King in New York . Throughout the work, the author frames the biographical details of Chaplin's life within the context of his acting and filmmaking career, placing special emphasis on the films Chaplin directed/produced.
- Author BiographySinger, songwriter and artist Kyp Harness is the author of The Art of Laurel and Hardy (2006) and lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Kyp Harness
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, filmography, bibliography, index
- Weight313 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.