All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to: o Make and decorate moulded chocolates and truffles o Use a multitude of fillings and flavourings o Teach your children cooking techniques with chocolate o Create unique packaging, including edible boxes and platters With information on the history of chocolate as well as comprehensive instructions covering ingredients, equipment and techniques such as melting, tempering, making moulds and gift wrapping your chocolates, w you can dazzle your friends and family with delicious chocolate made with flair.
- Author BiographyAnne Scott and her husband Ian run Auberge du Chocolat, a unique artisan family business with a passion for chocolate, ice cream and fudge. They sell award-winning chocolates online and through their shops in Buckinghamshire, and also run workshops, parties and corporate events.
- Author(s)Anne Scott
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.52
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.96
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.64
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.