All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Coaching is a book to shift thinking and open up new possibilities, to stimulate fresh insight, to adapt to your needs as a coach or manager and to use creatively in practice. Written by two experienced, highly qualified international coaches and supervisors, this creative book offers ideas to use across the range of coaching contexts including leadership, decision making, change and supervision. Combining brand-new, original diagrams with classic models from the learning development and management fields, Jenny Bird and Sarah Gornall have a created a valuable resource for quick reference, instant accessibility and fast learning, built on a strong theoretical base. Each model in the book is explained with a clear, accessible diagram and a simple guide to what it is, how it works and how to put it into action. The text is full of inspiration for applications of the ideas in scenarios based on real coaching practice. The Art of Coaching will be an invaluable companion for coaches looking for new ways of developing awareness with clients, coaching students and trainees, coach supervisors, learning and development professionals and those working in human resource departments.
- Author BiographyJenny Bird has successfully coached CEOs, senior executives and other leaders since 2000. She supervises coaches internationally to develop their competence and enhance their coaching presence. She has been in the forefront of the development of coaching in the UK and is in demand as a speaker at conferences nationally and internationally. Sarah Gornall is a coach, mentor, supervisor and trainer. She works with coaches across the UK and internationally to develop coaching competence and confidence, and coaches leaders and managers across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. The author of two previous books, her wide experience informs her creative approach to supporting great professional coaching.
- Author(s)Jenny Bird,Sarah Gornall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, 111 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.