Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of good defending takes a disciplined mind and body and all players should be taught how to do it properly. This book takes you progressively through the techniques and tactics of defending from 1v1 through to 8v8 small sided situations. This is the most comprehensive and useful book on defence training we have seen.
- Author BiographyWayne Harrison has a wealth of knowledge at the highest levels of the game both as a professional player; having played for Blackpool and Sheffield Wednesday Football Clubs in England and Oulu Palloseura in the Finnish Premier league; and a professional coach having been the Director of Coaching of Youth Development for Blackpool amongst other coaching positions. He has also represented Great Britain as a player in the World Student Games in Mexico. A former Academy Director at Blackpool Football Club in the English Championship League, he is the author of 12 Coaching books as well as numerous articles for World Class Coaching and Soccer Journal Magazines in the United States and Insight Magazine in England and he has many videos on soccer development. He was also more recently the Director of Coaching for the Youth Academy of Al Ain Football Club in the United Arab Emirates, one of the most famous and prestigious professional football club in the Middle East and Asian Regions of the World and former Asian Cup Winners. During his 2 year spell, as their DOC in charge of Youth Al Ain won 7 National Youth Championships and were both the most successful professional academy in the country; and were also officially acclaimed as the most professionally developed academy by the renowned Marco Monte of Inter Milan, the Consultant for the Abu Dhabi Sports Council. He holds the prestigious UEFA A License, and the NSCAA Premier Diploma, as well as an English Bachelors Degree in Applied Physiology and Sports Psychology. Having achieved the Premier Diploma he is now able to educate as a Staff Coach with the NSCAA. He is also a successful football clinician for the education of coaches, presenting at coaching symposiums worldwide, including the NSCAA Convention, the World Class Coaching International Seminar, the Reedswain Soccer Coaches' Super Clinic and many State Symposiums throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Wayne Harrison
- PublisherReedswain Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationSpring City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReedswain Incorporated
- Out-of-print date29/04/2013
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight245 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.