All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual satisfies two needs for students and teachers using The Art of Electronics as a text: * It sets forth 23 laboratory exercises that can form the backbone of a one- or two-semester course in electronics, both analog and digital * It supplements the text's explanations of selected topics which have been chosen for their importance to a student, rather than a practitioner who uses the text as a reference. The manual is a product of many years' teaching at Harvard University, where the authors have tested and refined both lab exercises and explanations. The result is a set of course materials tailored to students' needs, moving quickly where appropriate and slowly on those concepts that students have found most difficult.
- Author(s)Paul Horowitz,Thomas C. Hayes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/1989
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date22/11/2015
- Content Noted.tabs.
- Weight1043 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.