Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $199.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt long last, here is the thoroughly revised and updated third edition of the hugely successful The Art of Electronics. It is widely accepted as the best single authoritative book on electronic circuit design. In addition to new or enhanced coverage of many topics, the third edition includes 90 oscilloscope screenshots illustrating the behavior of working circuits, dozens of graphs giving highly useful measured data of the sort that is often buried or omitted in datasheets but which you need when designing circuits, and 80 tables (listing some 1650 active components), enabling intelligent choice of circuit components by listing essential characteristics (both specified and measured) of available parts. The new Art of Electronics retains the feeling of informality and easy access that helped make the earlier editions so successful and popular. It is an indispensable reference and the gold standard for anyone, student or researcher, professional or amateur, who works with electronic circuits.
- Author BiographyPaul Horowitz is Professor of Physics at Harvard University, where he originated the Laboratory Electronics course in 1974, from which emerged The Art of Electronics. He was one of the pioneers of the search for intelligent life beyond the Earth, and one of the leaders behind SETI. Other research interests include observational astrophysics, x-ray and particle microscopy, and optical interferometry. He is the author of some 200 scientific articles and reports, has consulted widely for industry and government, and is the designer of numerous electronic and photographic instruments. Winfield Hill has held positions at numerous organisations, including Harvard University's Electronic Design Center and Sea Data Corporation. Currently he is the Director of Electronics Engineering at the Rowland Institute for Science where he has designed some 250 electronic instruments. Recent interests include high-voltage RF (to 15kV) and precision high-current electronics (to 6000A).
- PrizesCommended for PROSE Awards: Engineering & Technology 2016.
- Author(s)Paul Horowitz,Winfield Hill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1470 b/w illus. 78 tables
- Weight2420 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.