All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe interaction between photography and fashion has always been compelling - how can artists balance commercial viability against their own creative vision? In this collection of cutting-edge fashion photography, full-page colour and black-and-white photographs represent an incredible range of styles and techniques - from Jeff Burton's lush Hollywood-style scenarios and Roe Etheridge's classically styled portraits, to Marilyn Minter's messy, make-up smudged conceptions of beauty, and Viviane Sassen's gorgeous African shots. As the tion of the fashion photographer becomes less distinct, the industry is benefitting from the incredible talents of artists whose influence leads the genre into a multitude of surprising, often shocking, directions. The photographers featured in this exciting collection represent a cutting-edge trend in all its diversity.
- Author BiographyPatrick Remy teaches photography at the Ecal/Ecole Cantonale d'art de Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note220 colour
- Weight1701 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPatrick Remy
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.