All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving graduated from the prestigious Art Center College of Design, Greg Spalenka has been producing commercial and fine art for over 30 years. With a client list including film studios, magazines, newspapers and book publishers, his distinctive style is immediately recognisable and this book marries a celebration of Greg's body of work with instructional elements to inspire the reader.
- Author BiographyGreg Spalenka has been producing fine and commercial art for over 30 years. As well as numerous gallery shows, he has produced art for clients including Warner Bros, New Line, Time, Rolling Stone, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and numerous book publishers. He also lectures on art at colleges across America.
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight1247 g
- Width228 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Artist(s)Greg Spalenka
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.