All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWillow casts her crafting style all around the house and beyond, making things you will want to keep for yourself or reluctantly give away as presents. The first chapter, 'To Decorate', includes floral napkin rings, seasonal wreaths, Christmas baubles and vintage fabric bunting. 'To Hang' shows how to fill printers' trays with your own treasures, make pictures from buttons and create your own pinboard with fabulous ribbons. 'To Nest' includes ideas for grainsack cushions and pillows, block print napkins and heart-shaped lavender bags. In 'To Wear', there are fabric-twisted bracelets, silk-trimmed straw hats and simple linen aprons. 'To Use' is a visual feast of candles made in vintage teacups, fabric-covered books, bath salts infused with lavender and coat hangers decoupaged with fabric scraps. Having lived in France, Willow is besotted by their vintage textiles as well as their knack of making life's necessities, such as a straw hat or bicycle basket, so effortlessly decorative. None of her ideas are difficult to make or demand serious sewing or crafting skills. The only requirements needed are patience and the desire to find those raw materials that work their magic.
- Author BiographyWillow Crossley has a background in design. After a degree in fashion journalism at the London University of the Arts, she worked on magazines before moving to the south of France. From here she began her online business Willow Rose Boutique, selling her word art designs, fabric-covered books and bespoke jewellery. This is her first book. The author is based in Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Willow Crossley
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight774 g
- Width235 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.