All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionA self-help resource for single people who experience anxiety, have insecurities and are reluctant to engage themselves in online dating. Keith Grafman believes success lies in learning to maintain balance and express authenticity with confidence in communications. The Art of Instant Message was written to help sincere people begin the process of forming a long-term, committed relationship. In The Art of Instant Message, Keith offers recommendations for optimizing profile presentation and early communication ice breaker topics. Chapters include actual instant message conversations. For the reader who successfully communicates via instant message, Keith discusses principles and strategy for communicating effectively with n e-mail, and directing later dialog on the phone and in-person. Four appendixes include lists of abbreviations and emoticons, suggested reading, online dating sites and punctuation for social communication.
- Author BiographyKeith Grafman is a Renaissance man who believes in finding true companionship through honesty and confidence. Keith's dating pursuit led to marriage-after a relationship that began online.
- Author(s)Keith Grafman
- PublisherRainbow Books, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRainbow Books, Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.