Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent companion to the best-selling THEORY AND PRACTICE OF COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY or supplement for theories or practicum courses, THE ART OF INTEGRATIVE COUNSELING, 3E, International Edition is part of a family of products that teaches you about the major concepts of counseling theories, how to apply those theories in practice, and how to integrate the theories in order to develop an individualized counseling style. THE ART OF INTEGRATIVE COUNSELING, 3E, International Edition is the first text on the market designed to help you conceptualize the various dimensions of an integrative perspective. The book begins by introducing the concepts and techniques that Dr. Gerald Corey--one of the most prominent figures in the helping professions discipline--draws from his own integrative approach to counseling. It also vividly illustrates how concepts and techniques can be borrowed from a variety of theoretical models and applied to phases of the counseling process from initial to termination stages. In addition, the text offers specific suggestions to help you design a personal integrative approach that you can use as the foundation for your own counseling practice.
- Author BiographyGerald Corey is Professor Emeritus of Human Services and Counseling at California State University at Fullerton. He received his doctorate in counseling from the University of Southern California. He is a Diplomate in Counseling Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology; a licensed psychologist; and a National Certified Counselor. He is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association (Division 17, Counseling Psychology; and Division 49, Group Psychotherapy); a Fellow of the American Counseling Association; and a Fellow of the Association for Specialists in Group Work. Both Jerry and Marianne Corey received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the American Mental Health Counselors Association in 2011, and both also received the Eminent Career Award from ASGW in 2001. Dr. Jerry Corey was given the Outstanding Professor of the Year Award from California State University at Fullerton in 1991. He regularly teaches both undergraduate and graduate courses in group counseling and ethics in counseling. He is the author or coauthor of 15 textbooks in counseling currently in print, along with more than 60 journal articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Gerald Corey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight252 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 3rd Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.