All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $31.09Free postage
- AU $31.10Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction of Japanese joinery delves into the history and development of Japanese carpentry, and it also reveals many secrets of Japanese joinery. It presents 48 joints, selected from among the several hundred kwn and used today. With clear isometric projections complementing the photographs, any carpenter can duplicate these bequests from the traditional Japanese carpenter. They can be applied to projects as large as the buildings for which most of them were originally devised or as small as a sewing box.
- Author BiographyKiyosi Seike, Professor of Architecture at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, is also an active architect both in Japan and abroad. He has published numerous books and articles on architecture in both Japanese and English.
- Author(s)Kiyoshi Seike
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1978
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeatherhill Inc
- Content Note64pp photographs in gravure, 50 illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width181 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.