All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWithout question, managing people effectively requires strong leadership. Are these leadership qualities easily teachable? What exactly characterizes good leadership qualities? And what are the significant gender differences between masculine and feminine leadership styles? Abbot Primate Notker Wolf and Sister Enrica Rosanna have each held significant leadership positions, and based on their real-world experience, they clearly examine and answer these questions. Together they establish common mistakes that most people make and explain what it truly takes to become an effective leader in business, politics, school, and family life. This is a book that is beneficial to everyone, even if the reader is t in a leadership role.
- Author BiographyAbbot Primate Notker Wolf, OSB, was born in 1940 in Bad Gronenbach, Bavaria, Germany. He serves at Sant'Anselmo in Rome as the highest-ranking member of the Confederation of Benedictines. In this role, he travels the world visiting Benedictine communities. He speaks thirteen languages and is an enthusiastic and diverse musician. An integral part of Wolf's Christian spirituality is interreligious dialogue-that is, loving the world of the other. An expert on leadership, he is frequently sought out by religious and business communities alike. Salesian Sister Enrica Rosanna was born in Busto Arsizio in Northern Italy. She is professor in the sociology of religion and served for many years as rector of the papal faculty of education until 2004, when Pope John Paul II named her undersecretary for the Congregation for Religious. She held this post until her retirement in 2011.
- Author(s)Enrica Rosanna,Notker Wolf
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Weight177 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.