Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMax Rockatansky returns. Haunted by his turbulent past, the wandering Road Warrior becomes swept up with a group fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by an elite Imperator, Furiosa. Seeking escape from the tyranny of Immortan Joe, what follows is a high-octane Road War - and a chance for redemption. The Art of Mad Max: Fury Road is the official companion to the highly anticipated movie.
- Author BiographyAuthor of Fantastic 4: The Making of the Movie, The Guild: The Official Companion, and The Cabin in the woods: Official Visual Companion. As well as also working on the Much Ado About Nothing: The Official Screenplay and Alien: The Archive books, Abbie writes regularly for magazines, including Assignment X, Fangoria, and Buzzy Mag.
- Author(s)Abbie Bernstein
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1542 g
- Width302 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- bombermanmd01 Nov, 2016by
То самое первое издание 2015 года в толстой обложке, новое, никаких претензии нет!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.