Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhile it's definitely more than just monster trucks, grilling, and six-pack abs, true manliness is hard to define. The words macho and manly are t synymous.Taking lessons from classic gentlemen such as Benjamin Franklin and Theodore Roosevelt, authors Brett and Kate McKay have created a collection of the most useful advice every man needs to kw to live life to its full potential.This book contains a wealth of information that ranges from survival skills to social skills to advice on how to improve your character. Whether you are braving the wilds with your friends, courting your girlfriend, or raising a family, you'll find practical information and inspiration for every area of life. You'll learn the basics all modern men should kw, including how to:Shave like your grandpaBe a perfect house guestFight like a gentleman using the art of bartitsuHelp a friend with a problemGive a man hugPerform a fireman's carryAsk for a woman's hand in marriageRaise resilient kidsPredict the weather like a frontiersmanStart a fire without matchesGive a dynamic speechLive a well-balanced lifeSo jump in today and gain the skills and kwledge you need to be a real man in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyBrett McKay runs the popular Web site ArtofManliness.com with his wife, Kate. Kate McKay has taught history and humanities at Tulsa Community College and is one of the main content creators on the popular Web site ArtofManliness.com. Todd McLaren was involved in radio for more than twenty years in cities on both coasts. He left broadcasting for a full-time career in voice-overs, where he has been heard on more than 5,000 TV and radio commercials, as well as TV promos, narrations for documentaries on such networks as A&E and the History Channel, and films.
- Author(s)Brett McKay,Kate McKay
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Todd McLaren
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.