All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt begins with the sudden revelation of astonishing secrets secrets that have shaped the personalities and fates of three siblings, and w threaten to tear them apart. In rewned author Elizabeth Berg s moving new vel, unearthed truths force one seemingly ordinary family to reexamine their disparate lives and to ask themselves: Is it too late to mend the hurts of the past? Laura Bartone anticipates her annual family reunion in Minnesota with a mixture of excitement and wariness. Yet this year s gathering will prove to be much more trying than either she or her siblings imagined. As soon as she arrives, Laura realizes that something is t right with her sister. Forever wrapped up in events of long ago, Caroline is the family s restless black sheep. When Caroline confronts Laura and their brother, Steve, with devastating allegations about their mother, the three have a difficult time reconciling their varying experiences in the same house. But a sudden misfortune will lead them all to face the past, their own culpability, and their common need for love and forgiveness.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Berg
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Read byJoyce Bean
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time360
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.27Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $18.92Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $15.19Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $13.88Trending at AU $16.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.