The Art of Napkin Folding: Includes 20 Step-by-Step Napkin Folds Plus Finishing Touches for the Perfect Table Setting by Ryland, Peters & Small Ltd (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow much better food tastes when it is thoughtfully presented at a beautiful and stylish table, and what better way to embellish your dining experience than with a chic folded napkin. There are step-by-step instructions for 20 napkin folds in a range of stylish shapes. Inspiring ideas for decorating, embroidering and mogramming are also included, as well as for making napkin rings using fresh flowers, fruit and ribbons. Thirteen themed table styles are featured, including all-time favourites such as Classic Elegance for more formal occasions as well as Country Flowers - perfect for a mother's day lunch or a baby shower. For each theme there is a wealth of delightful suggestions for creatively styled napkins and other finishing touches. Whether it's a relaxed family lunch or a formal wedding table, The Art of Napkin Folding is full of inspiring suggestions for beautifully styled napkins.
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note140 col photographs
- Weight382 g
- Width186 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.