All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only way to have complete control over photographic lighting is to use off-camera flash. In The Art of Off-Camera Flash Photography, seasoned professional photographer Lou Jacobs Jr. begins with an overview of the gear required, the fundamental techniques involved and the results that can be achieved using off-camera flash. Jacobs then goes on to explore the work of ten top photographers who use off-camera flash to create their powerful images, including lighting diagrams for a quick understanding of these often complex setups.
- Author BiographyLou Jacobs Jr. is a professional photographer; the author of more than 30 photography books, including Photographers Lighting Handbook, Professional Children's Portrait Photography, and Studio Lighting ; and a regular contributor to Rangefinder magazine. He lives in Cathedral City, California.
- Author(s)Lou Jacobs
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note180
- Weight515 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.