All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA well-illustrated analysis of pantomime's extensive variety of emotional expressions, attainable through attitude and gesture, features advice on exercises for maintaining a supple form and achieving specific bodily movements, use of theatrical accessories, and the writing and staging of a pantomime performance. 196 black-and-white illustrations.
- Author(s)Charles Aubert
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width162 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.