All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Perception is the memoir of the man who has been at the forefront of the PR industry for almost fifty years. Robert Leaf, the first executive to bring PR to the Soviet and Chinese governments during the Cold War, has accomplished more than anyone else. He advised corporations and heads of state, rubbed shoulders with some of the twentieth century's most powerful individuals, and controlled some of the biggest news stories of the time. Now, in an age of twenty-four hour news cycles in which global disasters are shared on the most personal levels and events make it from smartphone to headline news in seconds, perception management has never been more essential for individuals and corporations alike. In a memoir which is as informative as it is entertaining, Robert Leaf shares a lifetime's experience in spreading the gospel of PR around the world which will prove invaluable as much for those in PR as to those with an interest in modern media.
- Author BiographyRobert Leaf has lived in New York, Brussels, London and Hong Kong was with international PR firm Burson-Marsteller for forty years. He now has his own company, Robert S. Leaf Consultants, and specializes in advising and training top executives, but he has remained in the Burson-Marsteller offices and still acts as an advisor to the firm.Leaf is listed in Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in America, Debrett's People of Today and was awarded the Chartered Institute of Public Relations first award for outstanding achievements in international public relations.
- Author(s)Robert Leaf
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content Note2 x 4 B&W
- Weight423 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.