All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting twelve breakthrough practices for bringing creativity into all human endeavors, The Art of Possibility is the dynamic product of an extraordinary partnership. The Art of Possibility combines Benjamin Zander's experience as conductor of the Boston Philharmonic and his talent as a teacher and communicator with psychotherapist Rosamund Stone Zander's genius for designing invative paradigms for personal and professional fulfillment. The authors' harmoniously interwoven perspectives provide a deep sense of the powerful role that the tion of possibility can play in every aspect of life. Through uplifting stories, parables, and personal anecdotes, the Zanders invite us to become passionate communicators, leaders, and performers whose lives radiate possibility into the world.
- Author BiographyRosamund Stone Zander is a family therapist, leadership coach, and landscape painter. Benjamin Zander is the conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra and a professor at the New England Conservatory of Music.
- Author(s)Benjamin Zander,Rosamund Stone Zander
- PublisherAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- Weight191 g
- Width136 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Read byBenjamin Zander,Rosamund Stone Zander
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time402
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.63
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.47
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.10
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.