All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades, modern seekers have experimented and studied with many diverse teachers and religions, but Stuart Wilde says that toward the end of a long spiritual journey we all seek the same thing: redemption. None of us is perfect, and yet through embracing that imperfection and reconciling it, we become a complete being-encompassing both the light and the dark. As Stuart says: Many mystics, holy people, and even the Hopi Indians have predicted a new age of enlightenment, and they are t wrong in my view. It has arrived, and with it has come a whole host of fascinating phemena never seen before. We are stepping into a magical new era ...the age of forgiveness. It is when the ivory tower of the ego's ideas falls that we can then embrace a new humility, allowing us to become ever more genuine, compassionate, and real. In this fascinating book, Stuart makes the point that the process of redemption and forgiveness comes from incorporating the Three Graces in one's heart: tenderness, generosity, and respect.
- Author BiographyStuart Wilde has written 16 books and it's his perceptive and quirky way of writing that has won him a loyal readership over the years. He has also had a lasting effect on the New Age movement. Over a period of 20 years, he has come to be known as the teacher's teacher because of the influence he's had on other writers and lecturers in the field.
- Author(s)Stuart Wilde
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width132 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.