All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Screenplays is a working handbook for writers with stories to tell. Addressing the key issues of creativity and craft, its aim is to connect with our natural understanding of story, to demystify the screenwriter's art, and to enable fresh, original and authentic writing. Working on the central premise that drama reflects nature and screenplays simply echo life as we kw it, the areas Mukherjee discusses include: How to gather, ferment and communicate story; Understanding structure through observation; Delving into the levels of characters and the art of dialogue.
- Author BiographyRobin Mukherjee has written extensively for theater, television, radio, and film. His widely acclaimed first feature film, Lore, was the Australian entry for the Best Foreign Language Oscar at the Academy Awards as well as a New York Times Critics Pick. It is distributed in the U.S. by Music Box Films.
- Author(s)Robin Mukherjee
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreative Essentials
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.