All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive text on segmented turning. Tibbetts discusses various types of construction, staved, and ring design as well as the difference between inlaid and segmented lamination. Step-by-step instructions give detailed explanations on how to proceed with this highly visual form of turning. Includes which woods to use, glue types, creating a blueprint for your work, building a vessel, shortcuts, building a stave constructed vessel, and building an Indian blanket design ring.
- Author(s)Malcolm Tibbetts
- PublisherStobart Davies Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationHertford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStobart Davies Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.