All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive text on segmented turning. Tibbetts discusses various types of construction, staved, and ring design as well as the difference between inlaid and segmented lamination. Step-by-step instructions give detailed explanations on how to proceed with this highly visual form of turning. Includes which woods to use, glue types, creating a blueprint for your work, building a vessel, shortcuts, building a stave constructed vessel, and building an Indian blanket design ring.
- Author(s)Malcolm Tibbetts
- PublisherStobart Davies Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationHertford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStobart Davies Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.