About this product
- DescriptionThe spiritual leader of Eckankar, Religion of the Light and Sound of God, tells how dreams can help readers gain insights from the past and future, grow in confidence, heal spiritually, and make decisions about career and finances. 12 line drawings.
- Author(s)Harold Klemp
- PublisherEckankar Books,US
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEckankar Books,US
- Content Note12ill.
- Weight544 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Valerie Taglieri,Ron Wennekes
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.