All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a constant hunger in the world for books that explore the spiritual aspects of life, but writing about spirituality is far more complex than simply sharing personal reflections about God and the life of faith. Editors and publishers who specialize in spiritual writing find that what is important to work out for yourself on paper may t always be the best way to connect to readers. Because of its personal nature, it can be difficult to find the balance in spiritual writing between what is good writing for you and what is good writing for others.Incorporating her 20+ years of publishing and writing experience, Vinita Hampton Wright provides a practical and straightforward look at spiritual writing for a broader audience in The Art of Spiritual Writing. This slim volume is loaded with writing tips, advice, and exercises to help the writer hone and craft his or her personal thoughts into an engaging, inspiring, and publishable piece. Readers will learn such things as why authenticity matters, how to find their authentic voice, and how to engineer their creativity so that it resonates with readers. The Art of Spiritual Writing demonstrates that by taking the time to learn and implement the process and craft of writing, we can begin to uncover new ways to connect with ourselves, our readers, and God. And as we grow in our writing ability, our spirituality blossoms as well.
- Author BiographyVinita Hampton Wright is a Loyola Press editor and writer of many books, including Days of Deepening Friendship and Simple Acts of Moving Forward, and she blogs for DeepeningFriendship.com. She has been practicing Ignatian spirituality for a decade and writing about it for nearly as long. She lives in Chicago, IL, with her husband, two dogs, and two cats.
- Author(s)Vinita Hampton Wright
- PublisherLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoyola University Press,U.S.
- Weight177 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.