Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Total War is a high-end art book based on the bestselling Total War[trademark] franchise, including the latest game in the series Total War[trademark]: ROME II. This volume will include full colour concept and development art throughout, as well as creator and artist commentaries. Total War is kwn for its cinematic quality and phemenal attention to detail, admired by gamers and critics alike.
- Author BiographyMartin Robinson is an award-winning journalist and Features Editor at Eurogamer. Previously Content Editor at the UK office of IGN.com.
- Author(s)Martin Robinson
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1270 g
- Width228 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.