Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $172.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Video Production emphasizes the enduring principles and essential skills of the communication process and the new digital techlogies that are necessary to create effective video content. This text presents students with the day-to-day skills of video production while guiding their practice with an understanding of audience analysis, communication processes, the principles of aesthetics, and the nature and impact of the digital transition. Review questions, professional pointers, and interviews with practioners brings the concepts of video production to life. Key Features include: - Unique balance of concepts and skills gives students the tools to apply their kwledge to new settings, audiences, and equipment - Coverage of audience analysis helps students understand the essential elements of winning and holding an audience's attention - In-depth coverage of the transition from analog to digital platforms allows students become skilled and competitive producers of video content - Extensive pedagogy including bulleted overviews at the beginning of each chapter, key terms, end-of-chapter exercises, interviews with practitioners helps students review and retain material.
- Author BiographyLeonard Shyles (Ph.D., Communication, Ohio State University) is Associate Professor of Communication at Villanova University. His publications include journal articles and book chapters dealing with the content and impact of televised political advertising in presidential campaigns. He is co-editor and co-author of The 1000 hour war: communication in the gulf (1994) for Greenwood Press, dealing with the use of telecommunications technologies to conduct the war in the Persian Gulf and to provide journalistic coverage of the conflict. Most recently, Shyles has published a comprehensive television production textbook, Video production handbook (1997) for Houghton Mifflin Company. Shyles' current research focuses on understanding digital technology in the contexts of markets and policy.
- Author(s)Leonard Shyles
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.