All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE ART OF WRITING ABOUT ART serves as a quick reference for students writing various types of essays, research papers, exhibition reviews, and even examinations. The premise of the book is that students in all disciplines, t just English, should be required to write well and that their instructors should hold these writing assignments to high standards. THE ART OF WRITING ABOUT ART t only emphasizes skills in college-level composition, but also in verbalizing the experience of art -- the historical, social, ecomic, and political forces that shape art and artists; art theory; and the interplay between artist and viewer.
- Author BiographySuzanne Hudson has taught college English for 15 years, including courses in theatre, playwriting, literature, and composition. She has written three college composition textbooks: WRITING ABOUT THEATRE AND DRAMA, THE ART OF WRITING ABOUT ART, and THINKING AND WRITING IN THE HUMANITIES. Nancy Noonan has taught college art history and humanities for 15 years. She speaks about the strategies of art and artists to corporations and organizations through her company, Artful Solutions. Nancy also is the co-author of the book, HOW TO BE A SUPER ACHIEVER: 12 STRATEGIES FOR UNLEASHING YOUR SUCCESS.
- Author(s)Nancy Noonan-Morrisey,Suzanne Hudson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementHybrid ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.