All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of the Footte reacquaints students and writers with the footte as the most effective method for presenting all of the information that is necessary to make every manuscript lucid for every reader. This book shows why foottes are valuable, even essential, as a part of writing in the context of the scientific and historical methods of research; how easy it is to become thoroughly familiar with the various types of tes and when to employ them; and how to create foottes which are both clear and helpful to the reader.
- Author BiographyFrancis A. Burkle-Young has taught at various universities, most recently as Adjunct Assistant Professor of Freshman Composition at The George Washington University. Saundra Rose Maley is Adjunct Assistant Professor of English at the same university.
- Author(s)Francis A. Burkle-Young,Francis A.Burkle- Young,Saundra Rose Maley
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width138 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.