All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike the brief, specific-solution oriented therapies that many people demand today, the goal of depth therapy is life change. James Bugental has been practicing, teaching and writing about depth therapy for 40 years, and in this book, he shares his experiences as a psychotherapist.
- Author BiographyJames F. T. Bugental, Ph.D., has taught, conducted workshops, lectured, and consulted at over thirty universities and colleges and as many clinics and hospitals in the United States and Canada. He is a past president of the California State Psychological Association and author of The Search for Authenticity and other books.
- Author(s)James F. T. Bugental
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/12/1992
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.